1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Reudh

1. Beef
    Beef
    ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!
    Feb 22, 2013
  2. Beef
    Beef
    Seriously though yes, I love his quotes more so than any other Jojo so far.

"The only reason you lost, is because you pissed me off!"

Also: http://i.imgur.com/K3iHVB3.jpg
    Feb 22, 2013
  3. Reudh
    Reudh
    if I remember right, yare yare daze is something like 'Gimme a break'.

And I always liked Polnareff much better. "IGGGGGIGIIIIII" "SHIRUBA CHARIOT"
    Feb 22, 2013
  4. Beef
    Beef
    Apparently there's no direct translation to English, but yeah that's pretty much it.

Polnareff was fucking hilarious. His whole thing with bathrooms and later Iggy were great.

I'm bummed that apparently he comes back and he's not himself at all, sort of like Joseph in part 4.

Araki actually does that a lot. Writes in amazing characters then forgets about them ;_;
    Feb 22, 2013
  5. Reudh
    Reudh
    Or brings in characters then KILLS THEM BRUTALLY BECAUSE THEY'RE A DOG
    Feb 22, 2013
  6. Beef
    Beef
    IGGGGGGGGGGGGGYY

I was looking forward to him humping Dio's face ;_; It would have been a nice sort of closing circle thing, considering Dio was first revealed to be a proper villain by kicking Jonathons dog in the face and then burning it alive.

It would have been sort of a REVENGE OF THE DOGS, but nooooo.
    Feb 22, 2013
  7. Beef
    Beef
    Also: http://i.imgur.com/xYjYFbO.jpg

How much Jojo's have you read? I'm in the middle of 5. It's no where near as good, but apparently it picks up again soon.
    Feb 22, 2013
  8. Reudh
    Reudh
    Very little I'm afraid. :P
    Feb 22, 2013