1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PumpkingSlice

1. lehoon
    lehoon
    So you're basically showing us the world through the pumpkin's eyes? It's either you're getting flipped off while living in an anime world or you're flipping us KAG players off with visible subtitles.
    Feb 23, 2013
  2. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I can suck too ;_;
    Feb 23, 2013
  3. lehoon
    lehoon
    Does that answer your question?
    Feb 23, 2013
  4. PumpkingSlice
    Feb 23, 2013
  5. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I never knew I was the king so this just opens more questions. I think it would be wise if we left you as the only king. Unless you happen to be a female king. Then matters change.
    Feb 23, 2013
  6. lehoon
    lehoon
    Oh. Well I noticed the other day that my forum title is King. That's kinda nice
    Feb 23, 2013
  7. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Kouji hax. So then, is that your queen, or are you taking a photo of yourself?
    Feb 23, 2013
  8. lehoon
    lehoon
    Relax, its just a photo
    Feb 23, 2013
  9. Rayne
    Rayne
    i made u king
    Feb 23, 2013
  10. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    Made it Queen
    Feb 24, 2013
  11. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    you're all homosexual sapians.
    Feb 25, 2013
  12. UltraMarine_Val
    UltraMarine_Val
    Is so extremely dangerous, girls are traqued on KAG, i have nominate him >the GirlHunter<, a extremely dangerous specimem ytaqued a girl and spam this question 'You love me ?" ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY never answer yes or no, or it becomes extremely sticky, you steal all your kills or it will be your worst enemy and you kill all the time

Sorry for my english :D
    Mar 4, 2013
  13. lehoon
    lehoon
    YEAH DUDE I ASK GIRLS IF THEY LOVE ME ALL THE TIME ON KAG
    Mar 5, 2013