1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SpideY

1. Contrary
    Contrary
    are the french starting up a league? i was actually just complaining about how you guys have been snubbed with the arl
    Mar 7, 2013
  2. SpideY
    SpideY
    We are just few french clans and despite NMS, others clans are inactive. About AR, its a long story haha. Its really funny since i was the initiator of topics about "competitive scene" and "clan wars" !

Btw, we are still playing our clan wars each week !
    Mar 7, 2013
  3. Contrary
    Contrary
    dont be afraid to message people organizing stuff; like i was saying we dont think badly of you guys we just forget as we dont get reminded of you a whole lot.
    Mar 7, 2013
  4. SpideY
    SpideY
    I already sent messages. Arl has started and it sounds promising (dont forget that i played 7 seasons of soldat leagues and i find always stuff like that wonderful!). But when people cant stand you without knowing your guys and yourself, its pretty difficult to fill a slot.
    Mar 7, 2013
  5. SpideY
    SpideY
    We have 2 websites and one forum, we are the most active french clan. We arent just often online on irc because we are mostly connected on mumble and steam every night. Thats how we roll since 2005^^
    Mar 7, 2013
  6. CrystalClear
    CrystalClear
    NMS should have been in the ArL league instead of Pk :3
    Mar 7, 2013
  7. Hella
    Hella
    I'm sure NMS can get in the league next time. I think they'd be a good addition, although maybe by that point regional brackets should have been introduced. :P
    Mar 9, 2013
  8. SpideY
    SpideY
    What do you suggest by regional brackets ?
    Mar 9, 2013
  9. Hella
    Hella
    Well, people have talked about it before, but ping really affects gameplay at long distances, doesn't it? If European clans play their league, US clans theirs, and so on, then that will improve the gameplay for the actual players rather than suffering massive lag.
    Mar 9, 2013
  10. SpideY
    SpideY
    Sure. Intercontinental matches (imo) are really boring with that kind of lag. For different leagues, the problem is : the size of the community and you need many active clans. Thats why im only recruiting european players.
    Mar 9, 2013