1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by BeasterDenBeast

1. Huntrom
    Huntrom
    Oh yea lol, weird how we still remember each other.
    Mar 22, 2013
  2. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Haha, yeah mang. I just gazed back at the forums and thought I recognized the name, then looked back and realised it was you. How's things?
    Mar 22, 2013
  3. Huntrom
    Huntrom
    I quit the game for a while, then I tried it again a few months ago, most good servers went premium and I can't do much because I am not premium.
    Mar 22, 2013
  4. Huntrom
    Huntrom
    Right now I am not doing anything except waiting for a new computer, so I was thinking of checking KAG out again before going into high spec games when the new computer comes.
    Mar 22, 2013
  5. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Hmmm, weird. I don't remember a serious premium Aussie CTF server since Fox's months back. Kaizo and Lava run a pretty sweet server now, but I play a lot less than what I used to as well.
    Mar 22, 2013
  6. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    High spec' games, if only I didn't have this craptop...Hahahaha.
    Mar 22, 2013
  7. Huntrom
    Huntrom
    Oh there are new Aussie servers now?
    Mar 22, 2013
  8. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Yeah, Kaizokuroof joined KAG a while back and started up a server with Lavalord that I help run. :P Was relatively popular for a while, haven't been able to check it out in ages though.
    Mar 22, 2013
  9. Huntrom
    Huntrom
    Lets check it out together! :D
    Mar 22, 2013
  10. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Sounds like a plan.
    Mar 22, 2013
  11. Huntrom
    Huntrom
    I will be ready in 5-10 minutes
    Mar 22, 2013
  12. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    Must be before peak time :P Not many people, however I'll wait for people to come eventually...Australian CTF if you're wondering.
    Mar 22, 2013