1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kovett

1. kebabs44
    kebabs44
    A good day to you as well. Nobody has talked to me in ages in the KAG forums. Man I'm very grateful. I'm getting better internet soon :D because I'm moving to Sydney and stuff .
    Mar 25, 2013
  2. Kovett
    Kovett
    nice, i live in sydney, however, my view of society is contradictory, being both pessimistic and optimistic at the same time...so i can't offer you any tips to sydney. however, if you happen to be moving into riverwood, you're probably moving into that fantastic house opposite mine :3
    Mar 25, 2013
  3. kebabs44
    kebabs44
    Dang I'm not moving near Riverwood. That would be cool though. Do you know Cairns St? I used to live there when I was 2. I'll let you know the day I get good internet so we can play sometime.
    Mar 25, 2013
  4. Kovett
    Kovett
    holy shit dude? wow nice :o riverwood is leb ridden, you walking on the street at night=instant-mugged...
    Mar 25, 2013
  5. kebabs44
    kebabs44
    Wow really? I don't even remember living there because I was so young. My dad just told me we used to live there for a bit.
    Mar 25, 2013
  6. Kovett
    Kovett
    time, time, time, time, time, time, time...
    May 12, 2013