1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    rocker2 asked him as well, and had his post removed. Think you can do something about it? Since he seems to think he's allowed to do what he wants and us asking him to spoiler it is "picking on him", maybe he'll listen to you.
    Apr 9, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    For some reason the pics in his sig don't load, which is why I've probably never noticed. Is this pic (http://grab.by/lv3G) the one you're talking about?

I've contacted him and asked him to spoiler any large sig details. If he doesn't do so then I'll removed *everything*.
    Apr 10, 2013
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Yeah, not sure why it's broken for you, but for me it's literally the entire length and width of my screen.
    Apr 10, 2013
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Out of interest, it doesn't snap it back to a scroll bar on the side? SO you're only seeing a fraction of it at once?
    Apr 10, 2013
  5. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Yeah, there's no scroll bar on his sig. That would actually make it a little easier to manage. Instead it's just a giant jpg that takes up 100% of my screen.
    Apr 10, 2013
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Weird, 'cos mine has one. Must be the skin settings?
    Apr 10, 2013
  7. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Probably.
    Apr 10, 2013
  8. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Thank you though. :D
    Apr 10, 2013
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Apr 11, 2013
  10. rocker2
    rocker2
    Fuck, my post was removed? Thanks Bone. =]
    Apr 11, 2013
  11. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    If you put it on soulrealm's profile, yes. He's a dreary, entitled little maggot.
    Apr 11, 2013