1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Conquerer

1. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    P.S. Could you tell everyone in HAVOC this?
    P.P.S. I wasn't made to say this by anyone in KAMC. I did it of my free will.
    Apr 20, 2013
  2. Noonan
    Noonan
    Appreciate it SlyStalker, I don't blame you, it was a stressful situation :/
    I'd also like to thank you guys for coming, you did well for short notice you had.
    Apr 20, 2013
  3. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    So would you like the war to be official, or will you allow us the great grace of staging a proper and official rematch?
    And yes, currently morale is low because practically no-one in KAMC (including myself, suprisingly) knows anything about why this happened. I'm currently running an investigation.
    Apr 20, 2013
  4. Noonan
    Noonan
    We are more then happy to have a rematch, but will discuss with HAVOC if that CW should of been official or not.
    Apr 20, 2013
  5. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    Yes. Yes indeed.

>:)
    Apr 21, 2013
  6. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    Thanks noonann. I thought the CW was next week? Sorry, we were confused about everything and we couldn't get a team together. Could you get back to me when you made the decision about the officiality of the match? Please keep in mind that blukey was really sick in the crucial moment and he lost internet connection while flying back.
    Apr 21, 2013
  7. Noonan
    Noonan
    Yea sorry for the confusion, we have agreed to reschedule a rematch in the coming week. But we are still discussing the 'officiality' .
    Apr 21, 2013
  8. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    To avoid further confusion, could the planning be left to KAMC while we get ourselves straightened out? I'll definitely inform you when we're ready though. Also, please tell your members to stop wreaking havoc (no pun intended) on our server. Thanks a heap.
    Apr 21, 2013
  9. Noonan
    Noonan
    Sure, go for it. Let me know when you want to agree on a date and time.
    Apr 21, 2013
  10. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    pls stop giving me irrelevant alerts that i have to manually go an check :c
    Apr 22, 2013