1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by SMASH1413

1. remoomar
    remoomar
    thanks Smash!
    Apr 24, 2013
  2. SMASH1413
    SMASH1413
    You are welcome hope to see you often in games!
    Apr 24, 2013
  3. remoomar
    remoomar
    sure thing, ignore my question if its on echo's page, when will training commence for me?
    Apr 24, 2013
  4. SMASH1413
    SMASH1413
    What question?, and you train every daybthat you are on KAG but Echo might soon have a useable server for things like training but it will be hard becouse you are in the US and there is a massive time difference
    Apr 24, 2013
  5. SMASH1413
    SMASH1413
    Do you know why I can't start a conversation with you?
    If you have a Skype name and are willing to share please post it on the clan page, and also take a good look around our forum and look at all of the diff threads!
    Apr 24, 2013
  6. remoomar
    remoomar
    hmm, not sure. let me check my preferences. I posted the skype name on the communication thread. I will be away for the next couples of days. My wife and I just had a baby yesterday! I hope to be back on soon.
    I had no idea there was a time difference? whats the difference?
    And, yes i did start looking at the threads on the page, thanks!
    Apr 24, 2013
  7. SMASH1413
    SMASH1413
    Just to say that it might be aquard to Skype with you becouse of 'age differences', so can you mention this yourself on the Skyoe thread please, I don't really want any body feeling odd about it and I want every body to just, well be aware...
    Apr 24, 2013
  8. SMASH1413
    SMASH1413
    Also start a thread you self to talk about greifinh as you stated earlier.
    Apr 24, 2013