1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Please note that I'm not trying to start problems or anything, but it pisses me off. Dude appoints admins that blatantly abuse their power, he treats people as if they were mentally handicapped (prompting the trolling and insults), and then cries wolf when someone insults/trolls him. It just doesn't make any sense to me why someone like Vanguarde gets banned, but soulrealm is EASILY 10x worse and nothing happens.
    Apr 24, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Thank you for your trust, bone. I hope I can do it justice. :)

Vanguarde was banned for openly & unrepentantly multiaccounting; yes he was a horrible troll, but given that the rules did not (and still don't-- yet. I'll be fixing it in the new rules) have being poisonous to the community as a bannable offense there was no 'legit' way to ban him until he gave me the opportunity.
    Apr 24, 2013
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    As to why no infractions/bans/etc. have been given soulrealm all I can say is that I have not been presented with evidences of sufficiently bad things being done by him to warrant them. Yes, I too find that he has a habit of displaying a superior, snobbish attitude (and if you're reading this, soul, please note that it doesn't win you friends); but under the current
    Apr 24, 2013
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    ruleset there's no justification for kicking somone out for being a horrible person (no matter *how* appaling), unless they stray into actual flaming or engage in continual harassment (which, incidentally, is what those temp bans were over: minor harassment. I won't have things turning into a tit-for-tat free-for-all).
    Apr 24, 2013
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Now, once the next ruleset comes out there will be a provision for people who are deemed to be "acting in a manner destructive or otherwise non-conducive to the life & growth of the community", which will see poisonous behaviors earning their just reward (a nice long time-out).
    Apr 24, 2013
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Ofc, in between now and then, if you have evidences of soulrealm flaming or otherwise engaging in denigrating behaviour towards other forum members then please feel free to forward them to me and I will take appropriate action (i.e. infractions, if there's actual flaming going on).
    Apr 24, 2013
  7. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    I greatly appreciate your timely and constructive response bud. It always makes me smile when people around here are conscious of what's going on around them and don't turn a blind eye like SOME people.
    Apr 24, 2013