1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hella

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I have not a clue, old chap. What shall we talk about instead of whatever is was we *were* going to talk about?
    Apr 29, 2013
  2. Hella
    Hella
    Um. How about soup?
    Apr 29, 2013
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I like soup; it's good for the soul on occasion. Actually it's strangely relevant: this evening I almost cooked up some soup. Weird, huh? These coincidences are freaking me out I tell you, mang.
    Apr 29, 2013
  4. Hella
    Hella
    Almost? You mean you didn't actually?

I like to think I cook a mean sausage soup.
    Apr 29, 2013
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Ooooh, I haven't tried a sausage soup before. Sounds tasty. :3

And yeah, I was going to make some pumpkin soup, but then I got excited, roasted the pumpkin & turned it into pasta. ^_^
    Apr 29, 2013
  6. Hella
    Hella
    Whenever I'm round my grandparents house, it's always soup for lunch, made from the leftovers of whatever we ate yesterday, along with assorted vegetables. It can be a harrowing, if delicious, eating experience.
    Apr 29, 2013
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    That sounds interesting...

For lunch at my grandparents' house it was always, always a spread of cold meats + 1,000,000,001 assorted condiments.
    Apr 30, 2013
  8. Hella
    Hella
    That sort of happens with us too. It's quite a big family, so when we're all around at Christmas time it's super hectic.

But the food increase exponentially, which is the most important thing.
    Apr 30, 2013
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    This is true. The increase of food is vital-- it makes up for extended members of the family who never learned to get on with the rest of the family (let alone society as a whole).
    Apr 30, 2013
  10. Hella
    Hella
    Also, more food for me. :)
    Apr 30, 2013
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Haha, yes. There is that. :p
    May 1, 2013