1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hella

1. justi01
    justi01
    Hah, Austria can simply resupply themselves using nearby city states. I would say they're similar to barbarians, in the sense that they just never stop reproducing. Silly people.

Also, Siam is too peaceful for their own good. They tend to wield a much smaller military than most other nations. I can't even understand what they're trying to gain by going to war with them.
    May 7, 2013
  2. Hella
    Hella
    Well. Austria had most of the city states in the world against me, and then my spy was pulled out of Salzburg because Austria gave it to Siam in exchange for peace.

Now Austria keep suggesting peace where I have to give them Graz. It's not a bad city, though. ;-;
    May 7, 2013
  3. justi01
    justi01
    Don't give into their demands! It will only make them stronger! Of course, they could very easily take that city by force, if they so desired.

Meh, war is fun. Keep at it, buddy!
    May 7, 2013
  4. Hella
    Hella
    They have musketmen, crossbowmen, warriors, trebuchets and galleas. I have 1 catapult in my frontier city, a swordsman and so many goddamn ships. :D
    May 8, 2013