1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kovett

1. toffie0
    toffie0
    lol, cancer, unwanted.

I'll think about the jobs, I want to do one but.... Well not sure what I'm suited to, I can't script not good at pixels but, I have done a few girl heads that's turned out alright.... The rest, not sure.......

I know Sean was learning to do scripting over the last hols, not sure what type through
    May 14, 2013
  2. Kovett
    Kovett
    lol not for servers, but for GR clan, maybe I could send you lists of whos inactive or if they unwanted/wanted you could color code them and put them in Alphabetical order for me? or similar stuff like that :3
    May 14, 2013
  3. toffie0
    toffie0
    Alright, I'll do that, but I'll do it tommorow, when I'm on a computer. On iPad it's a tad harder.
    May 14, 2013
  4. Kovett
    Kovett
    Stalk. Rinse. Repeat (Stalk. Rinse. Repeat (Stalk. Rinse. Repeat (Stalk. Rinse. Repeat (Stalk. Rinse. Repeat...)...)...)...)
    May 16, 2013
  5. Kovett
    Kovett
    How's my RP? xD, TL;dr???
    May 17, 2013
  6. toffie0
    toffie0
    Sorry been tired lately, I'll do it today sometime.
    May 19, 2013
  7. Kovett
    Kovett
    rawr, how b toffie doin' l8ly>? tired? ;.; i cri e'rytaim :(
    May 20, 2013
  8. toffie0
    toffie0
    I'm good, not looking forward to next week (division week) and the week after (exams) :( finished all of fortune arterial.
    How are you going?
    May 20, 2013