1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Symphony_Soldier

1. darkenite
    darkenite
    didnt have a chose my partner couldn't be fond and i didnt feel like going archer two v one agenst two good players. you know didnt want to hurt there pride
    May 22, 2013
  2. Symphony_Soldier
    Symphony_Soldier
    Forfeit = accepting defeat
    You lost lelelelel
    May 22, 2013
  3. Symphony_Soldier
    Symphony_Soldier
    Get better partner next time
    May 22, 2013
  4. darkenite
    darkenite
    next time im picking mell as my partner >.>
    May 22, 2013
  5. Symphony_Soldier
    Symphony_Soldier
    Which is funny cause they also won via forfeit from their enemy team.

While me and Brilly bawsed first two rounds EZ, 5-2 and 5-0, and is now secured at 3rd round waiting for everyone to finish 1st round :/
    May 22, 2013
  6. darkenite
    darkenite
    lol we all knew you guys were going to do good but you will get some chalenge in the latter games im sure. if i rember rite there were some good players joining in.
    May 22, 2013
  7. Symphony_Soldier
    Symphony_Soldier
    If we can get past mellian and crystal in the fourth round and Karp and Snare in 5th it looks like we're facing space_and_time in the finals.
    May 23, 2013
  8. darkenite
    darkenite
    well good luck man if any one shood win its Mell...but hey you come in a close second.
    May 23, 2013
  9. Symphony_Soldier
    Symphony_Soldier
    Brilly > Mell > Symph
    May 23, 2013
  10. darkenite
    darkenite
    lol but really good luck man im disponited i wont be able to play agents you and billy or mell and crystal.
    May 23, 2013
  11. CrystalClear
    CrystalClear
    Mell is my partner
    May 29, 2013