1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ParaLogia

1. Hella
    Hella
    I'M SORRY, OK
    May 24, 2013
  2. Apronymous
    Apronymous
    The combination of caps lock, sporadic punctuational decisions, and contractions make your short comments 15% too large!
    May 24, 2013
  3. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    The combination of your failure to make a proper subject-verb agreement and your usage of words more than five syllables long makes your comment 15% less readable.
    May 24, 2013
  4. Apronymous
    Apronymous
    The combination of your valid criticism, arbitrary statistical assertion, and your lack of complaint of my blatant template use makes your comment 15% less coherent.
    May 24, 2013
  5. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Template use is great.
    May 24, 2013
  6. Hella
    Hella
    Your use of templates makes me like you 15% less.
    May 24, 2013
  7. ParaLogia
    ParaLogia
    Haha Apronymous. He only likes you 85% as much as he did before.
    May 24, 2013
  8. Apronymous
    Apronymous
    And I only like you 85% as much as I used to due to your not acknowledging that that could have been referring to either of us.
    May 25, 2013
  9. Hella
    Hella
    I'm 100% sure that I was implying my newly discovered percentage of dislike for both of you.
    May 25, 2013
  10. Apronymous
    Apronymous
    100%! I'll stick to 5 9s for my downtime expectations, thank you very much! No seriously though, 100% certainty is silly.
    May 25, 2013