1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FlameHaze3

1. Jaedong
    Jaedong
    I know its a late post, but I pre ordered tera :D. I'm planning on playing it alot today.
    Apr 19, 2012
  2. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    I just pre-ordered too. :)
    Apr 20, 2012
  3. Jaedong
    Jaedong
    I'm on the jagged coast server, lvl 32 Sorc.
    Apr 24, 2012
  4. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    Freeholds, lvl 13 Warrior. :3
    Apr 24, 2012
  5. FlameHaze3
    FlameHaze3
    lvl 25 Elin Beserker, the Basiliks PvP server. Server going down tonight i believe, we get back in May 1st on official Release.
    Apr 24, 2012
  6. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    April 28th for pre-ordered.
    Apr 24, 2012
  7. Jaedong
    Jaedong
    Probably should have talked about it before the first beta. Im really really far into the game :D. You should reroll on my server.
    Apr 24, 2012
  8. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    Yeah i'll create another character in this server, I need to try the PvP. I hesitate between the priest or the lancer..
    Apr 24, 2012
  9. Jaedong
    Jaedong
    Make a lancer if you want to PvP. Lancers are also wanted, really badly for PvE. If you roll a lancer you'll get an instant queue for dungeons, if you rolle the priest.... well.... it might take you like 30 minutes to get something going using the dungeon finder. Lancers are good at PvP too.
    Apr 25, 2012
  10. WarrFork
    WarrFork
    I'll take lancer for PvP and make a priest on PvE later. (When I destroyed all people of PvP :3)
    Apr 25, 2012