1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kovett

1. Eden
    Eden
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little potato? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy potatos, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-potato, and I have over 300 confirmed potato.
    Jun 6, 2013
  2. Eden
    Eden
    I am trained in potato warfare and I’m the top potato in the entire potato armed potatos. You are nothing to me but just another potato. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this potato, mark my potatoing words. You think you can get away with saying that potato to me over the potato?
    Jun 6, 2013
  3. Eden
    Eden
    Think again, potato. As we speak I am contacting my potato of spies across the USA and your potato is being traced right now so you better prepare for the potato, potato.. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your potato. You’re potato dead, potato. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred potato, and that’s just with my bare potato.
    Jun 6, 2013
  4. Eden
    Eden
    Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed potato combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of potatos and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the potato, you little potato. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “potato” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your potato potato potato.
    Jun 6, 2013
  5. Eden
    Eden
    But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price of the average potato, you goddamn potato. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, potato.
    Jun 6, 2013
  6. Kovett
    Kovett
    I'm a dead rotten potato. Okay I got it.
    Jun 7, 2013
  7. Infiniterising
    Infiniterising
    Wow get a life Eden.
    Jun 25, 2013
  8. zollie20
    zollie20
    >insert meme
    "am i the only one around here who gets that joke?"
    Jun 25, 2013
  9. Eden
    Eden
    Get a life? GET A LIFE? Coming from someone that's searching my profile for something that's worth commenting on. Stop trying to be funny and trying to be cool, it's not working for you, sack of shit. Seriously fuck off back to TF2. You're not wanted here, leave or kill your self. I don't see how anyone likes you, you're name is fucking terrible to look at well being to fucking SAY. Like fuck, fuck off. Rant over.
    Jun 25, 2013
  10. Vaine
    Vaine
    I love you so fucking much Eden, give me a cuddle
    Jun 27, 2013
  11. Eden
    Eden
    /me cuddles +Vaine
    Jun 27, 2013