1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by toffie0

1. Infiniterising
    Infiniterising
    your in HAVOC? :(
    Jun 19, 2013
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    Was, I was one if the first ever to be invited. But I gave it up for Major. For the best iron for the worst.
    Jun 19, 2013
  3. Infiniterising
    Infiniterising
    HAVOC = titanium painted in a gay color. (like greenish pink)
    MAJOR = cast iron painted to look like gold.

:P
    Jun 19, 2013
  4. toffie0
    toffie0
    lol, I was ment to say for the best or for the worst
    Jun 19, 2013
  5. Infiniterising
    Jun 20, 2013
  6. Kovett
    Kovett
    Wrong analogies Inf... :o
    Navy blue iron, flaking off in the wind. A shield no longer strong. A sword no longer sharp. Upon touch, it crumbles in your hand. Skeletons lie everywhere.
    Jun 23, 2013
  7. Kovett
    Kovett
    An old brown moss covered shield. Ancient wood, creeper vines. The blood oil of many stain the shield, it hangs tall and high. A proud sword accompanies it. Dripping still with the fresh droplets of morning dew, contrasting the thousand-year tree behind them.
    Jun 23, 2013
  8. Kovett
    Kovett
    A stainless titanium steel, blood red with dried and fresh blood. The steely paramount texture of my shield meets another foe's face. A black vicious blade, curved in a bloodthirsty snarl. Exalted knights painted against the war strewn background. A single biohazard flag stands noble in the battlefield.
    Jun 23, 2013
  9. Infiniterising
    Infiniterising
    -.-
    I coulda done something like that...
    Jun 23, 2013
  10. toffie0
    toffie0
    Nice Kovett
    Jun 23, 2013
  11. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    A thousand armour clad knights have sprayed their guts onto the ground. The Revolution has begun.
    Jun 30, 2013