1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. lavalord
    lavalord
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Jun 19, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Eh? What's this?

Lava, somehow I think you failed to proofread your comment before posting. :raised:
    Jun 19, 2013
  3. lavalord
    lavalord
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
    Jun 19, 2013
  4. Kalikst
    Kalikst
    Mindblown.
    Jun 19, 2013
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    @lava-- Bravo, sir. Bravo.

@Kal-- Wouldn't that be Downburst?
    Jun 19, 2013
  6. Oximus
    Oximus
    "It’s just common sense."

That sentence and what u said should not go together.
    Jun 19, 2013
  7. kl4060
    kl4060
    Either this baron has gone crazy with his double personality or its lava's english. (or its mine)
    Jun 20, 2013
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    All four options at once. :3
    Jun 20, 2013
  9. lavalord
    lavalord
    Even before this, you are actually going to use that anyone would want to make more?
    Jun 20, 2013
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Go home lava, you're drunk.
    Jun 20, 2013
  11. lavalord
    lavalord
    I was watching even look like more of the same even if there really is drunk anyone.
    Jun 20, 2013