1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Eden

1. Eden
    Eden
    I am trained in potato warfare and I’m the top potato in the entire potato armed potatos. You are nothing to me but just another potato. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this potato, mark my potatoing words. You think you can get away with saying that potato to me over the potato?
    Jun 22, 2013
  2. Eden
    Eden
    Think again, potato. As we speak I am contacting my potato of spies across the USA and your potato is being traced right now so you better prepare for the potato, potato.. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your potato. You’re potato dead, potato. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred potato, and that’s just with my bare potato.
    Jun 22, 2013
  3. Eden
    Eden
    Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed potato combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of potatos and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the potato, you little potato. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “potato” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your potato potato potato.
    Jun 22, 2013
  4. Eden
    Eden
    But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price of the average potato, you goddamn potato. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, potato.
    Jun 22, 2013
  5. Eden
    Eden
    If you don't let me potato farm my like's. Ugh, I blame you for disabling likes and not allowing my e-peen to grow anymore.

#occupyfbb
    Jun 22, 2013
  6. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    likes potatoes.
    Jun 23, 2013
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You sure you don't men pineapples? I thought the bottom had fallen out of the potato market...
    Jun 23, 2013
  8. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    fixed the bottom of the potato market.
    Jun 23, 2013
  9. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    still likes potatoes.
    Jun 23, 2013
  10. Conquerer
    Conquerer
    #occupyfbb