1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ComboBreaker

1. goodyman8
    goodyman8
    The king.
    Yeah i played AWW2 first too, so i thought he was the good guy until later on the series.
    I also liked the fact that you could have lots of swords with different abilities.
    Did you try Culimination yet?
    Mar 6, 2012
  2. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    Yeah,King kicks ass as usual.
    To be honest,I still think that AAW2 is the best out of them all: it had wacky jumping,but I really liked the ability to play with different swords : also,the plot is more than decent in the 2-nd game,while in all others it is just "I have to fight with evil"
    Mar 6, 2012
  3. ComboBreaker
    ComboBreaker
    Also,I was kinda dissapointed on ending in culmination.
    Is the ending different if played on hard?
    Mar 6, 2012
  4. goodyman8
    goodyman8
    It isn't but you get to fight as the rebel instead of the king that time, the ending still the same :l .
    Mar 6, 2012
  5. goodyman8
    goodyman8
    And I liked 2 more then 3 but fighting wise Culimination got most of my interest.
    3 Was just jump around and do puzzles instead of action based gameplay.
    Mar 6, 2012
  6. ImAwesome
    ImAwesome
    I like 2 more out of them all as well,but the first one was kind of boring. :/
    It was the first one I played as well. (also thanks for reminding me the name of the game,I have been missing it :D)
    And I still liked 3 but not as much as 2,because I love the idea of different "styles".
    Jul 21, 2012
  7. goodyman8
    goodyman8
    2 Was the first one I played(2ception), 1 was more platforming than action.
    Liked 2 for being able to find different swords with cool abilities.
    And as I said before Culimination was the best combat wise, but didn't really offer much gameplay and sadly no styles :c.
    Still loved the chain attacks though.
    Jul 21, 2012
  8. ImAwesome
    ImAwesome
    Never heard of culmination,playing it now.
    Jul 21, 2012