1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. butterscotch
    Jul 1, 2013
  2. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    If so then why do ppl make online games for little kids and they need to use parent emails ect to make an account? Also why are u tellig ME this? U are aware tht there are LOADS of kag players who are not over 13? oh wait I know, it's to get back at me from our little argument ingame. Well I don't know about u but when I get in an argument, it ends there. All is forgiven. But unlike u who doesn't know when to stop.
    Jul 2, 2013
  3. RoboRex
    RoboRex
    yeah..... Like you have to be 18+ to play club penguin and crap like that :P

sherlock
    Jul 8, 2013
  4. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    ...that was sarcasm right? o.O
    Jul 8, 2013
  5. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    also why did u say Sherlock!??!??!?!?!?!??!!?? HMMMMM????
    Jul 8, 2013
  6. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Read up on it man. You're not supposed to sign up for Facebook, Youtube, and countless games and such online unless you're 13. Some games aimed at younger children require parents' permission, but KAG is not such.
    Jul 9, 2013
  7. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    yeh kewl, HUHEHAHEUAHHEH who cares cos im turning 13 anyways... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... in like 3 months
    Jul 9, 2013
  8. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Congrats. I was just letting you know.
    Jul 9, 2013
  9. Smithyman
    Smithyman
    :D D: :) :( C: :C :L L: :I I: :| |: :$ $: :3 3: :? ?: :\ \: :/ /: \(^o^ )/
    Jul 9, 2013