1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. Noonan
    Noonan
    Another fan! Aha lets
    Just listened to them all, that's the exact sort of music I'm into, I especially liked I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral.
    I'm going to have to listen to more of this band :)

How long have you been interested in A Day to Remember?
    Jul 14, 2013
  2. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Quite a few years. I remember listening to Homesick on tour with a friend's band about 6 years ago. Saw them at Warped Tour a few times. Check out Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong and Fireworks as well!
    Jul 14, 2013
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Also, dunno if you're into kindasorta metalcore (as I generally hate "metalcore" bands with keyboards and shit) but I've gotten really into a lot of We Came As Romans lately. Roads That Don't End And Views That Never Cease, To Move On Is To Grow, A War Inside and To Plant A Seed are fucking great.
    Jul 14, 2013
  4. Noonan
    Noonan
    Nice man, I only just recently got into them (maybe half a year) after my mate played them in the car :s
    Always liked Four Year Strong, I'm looking into the others and loving them.
    Don't really listen to much Metalcore so I can't really judge, but We Came As Romans is sounding promising.
    Jul 14, 2013
  5. Noonan
    Noonan
    What are your thoughts on Post-hardcore? You should look into Amity Affliction, some of their songs are really great.
    Jul 14, 2013
  6. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    In the post-hardcore genre, there's one that sticks out in my brain; letlive. I'll hit you up with a PM with a bunch of awesome songs.
    Jul 14, 2013