1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Contrary

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You know, that's a really good question. I know (at least, in a conscious capacity-- dunno whether there's anything unconscious going on too) I've got Eliza because of the years of history/in-jokes I associate with the character, rather than her gender, but now I'm wondering about other people's motivations.
    Jul 18, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Also, we should catch up and chat some time. I feel like it's been a bloody *age* since I spoke to you in more than passing. :L
    Jul 18, 2013
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    And now I've just remembered that I also have "Mrs. KAG" as my title, haha. My, my; the rabbit hole goes on and on, deeper and deeperer... :p
    Jul 18, 2013
  4. Kouji
    Kouji
    Rabbit hole is obviously a euphemism.

Also, I've always generally picked female characters cause I'm animu. If you visit anime/manga forums, generally most guys have their favorite character as an avatar (which his usually some female) and they'll say they are a guy too. That basically explains me. The rest of you guys are just perverts.
    Jul 19, 2013
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I was making a Through the Looking Glass reference. ;-;

I note that your argument doesn't rule out the possibility that you're also a pervert Kouji; just that you've got a legit reason for your picture.
    Jul 19, 2013
  6. Kouji
    Kouji
    Hey, I don't go talking about how deep my rabbit hole is.

(Also I knew it was an Alice reference, I've read a ton of classics, I just generally found most of them boring)
    Jul 19, 2013
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Aha! So you *are* a pervert! The case is solved!
    Jul 20, 2013