1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PinXviiN

1. AcidSeth
    AcidSeth
    Oh, it's you! It was fun, yep, but really badly hosted and managed, so it kaputt. Currently, there are no RP server on BETA, the only good server for roleplay is KARPS, on Classic. KARPS for BETA is being developed as well.
    Jul 27, 2013
  2. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Yep, KARPS really is a good server, but its now forbidden. Also, I could try to host a server where we could RP (and some other ppl), but pretty much ppl's ping will be high. But I could still test! Maybe you got some hosting experience?
    Jul 27, 2013
  3. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    And by hosting I mean for Beta.
    Jul 27, 2013
  4. AcidSeth
    AcidSeth
    I tried already, but nop, no good results yet.
    Jul 27, 2013
  5. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Well, you answered late but I haven't even tested yet! It's almost night, and I want to sleep. So better try tomorrow. :P
    Jul 27, 2013
  6. AcidSeth
    Jul 29, 2013
  7. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Hahaha, too late, some guy started a RP server with a password. If I can finally install the dam windows, I'll probably PM you about it.
    Jul 29, 2013
  8. AcidSeth
    AcidSeth
    Hope it turns out good!
    Jul 29, 2013
  9. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    I hope it too man, I hope it too.
    Jul 29, 2013
  10. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Okay server name: TROUBLE (some other shit) And password is hella
    Jul 30, 2013
  11. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Wait a minute, it seems that it restarts the map everytime I respawn, can't play sorry :(
    Jul 30, 2013
  12. PinXviiN
    PinXviiN
    Okay they finally got it working: Xebo's Testing
    Aug 1, 2013