1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Reudh

1. Reudh
    Reudh
    The fort of "Paddled", near the stream 'Ultralulls the Unremarkable Men', next to two goblin forts.
    Aug 23, 2013
  2. Reudh
    Reudh
    Biome: Very heavy vegetation. Many trees. Temperate weather. Calm surroundings.

nekminnit accidentally release a balor and it straight up moidas my miner.
    Aug 23, 2013
  3. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    Six months into expedition: "A vile force of darkness has arrived!" FUUUUUUUUUUUUU *rage mode activated*
    Oct 10, 2013
  4. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    Half the goblins die on my weapon traps then the goblins send more troops for round two ;n;
    Oct 10, 2013
  5. Reudh
    Reudh
    If you're dying to goblins, then you're still small fry.
    Oct 10, 2013
  6. Reudh
    Reudh
    I had a fort that never feared goblin invasion. I just locked our front doors and waited for the occasional Infernal Ash storm to swallow and destroy the siege.

They didn't get the picture after losing >300 goblins total to the ash storm.
    Oct 10, 2013
  7. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    That's because you camped next to a volcano D: How long can you survive in the hardest biome? (I think it was "Terrifying" or something)
    Oct 11, 2013
  8. Reudh
    Reudh
    Now let me just sit down and tell you how the fort of Sabreheals fell. And it wasn't a volcano, it was the 'evil weather' you get in some evil biomes. Sometimes you get simple blood rain that makes dwarves and anyone else caught in it feel disgusted, sometimes you get reanimating biomes, sometimes you get huskifying stuff.
    Oct 11, 2013
  9. SlyStalker
    SlyStalker
    Ah, I read about it in the wiki somewhere... You must tell me more of your stories, O Wise Urist McUrist the Sage
    Oct 14, 2013