1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by thebonesauce

1. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    It would seem that he has no alts on the orums for me to ban. Pity, he seems like a dick.
    Sep 12, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    That said, if he keeps up the cancer you couls always apply to an admin for a timeout on grounds of continued harassment... ;)
    Sep 12, 2013
  3. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Perhaps you could? Because I'm really sick of this. Every day I come back and I have PMs from his "buddies", more posts on my page from people I don't give a shit about. If you could, that would be fantastic.
    Sep 12, 2013
  4. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    And now I've got people making false accusations about me being banned for things on different servers. All 100% false.
    Sep 12, 2013
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Looks like Kouji has been busy while I was asleep, that said, if there's anything else you need taking care of shoot me a PM about it. :3
    Sep 13, 2013
  6. thebonesauce
    thebonesauce
    Will do. If they continue (even after everything was deleted and I warned them to stop) I'll be sure to hit you up.
    Sep 13, 2013