1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheDirtySwine

1. Geti
    Geti
    Not often enough :^) If you catch me on IRC i might be talkative though, or if it's short drop it here.
    Oct 9, 2013
  2. TheDirtySwine
    TheDirtySwine
    Vidar and I were talking on a server about heads and how important they are to players even though there's only a few to choose from at the moment. It's cool to see people like Arcrave running around with a head that's difficult to get. We were wondering if we could run a contest and whoever the winner(s) are would receive a custom head (that's appropriate).
    Oct 11, 2013
  3. TheDirtySwine
    TheDirtySwine
    Maybe another clan battle contest or a best knight/archer contest. *cough* I would also kill to get a custom swine head *cough*

Thanks!
    ~Swine
    Oct 11, 2013
  4. Geti
    Geti
    It's possible, we were actually considering an auction for uniques though, essentially 1-up each other for a slice of the pie (or don't if there's not that much demand). I've actually seen some servers with modded heads recently so I'm p sure that will start happening on servers with dedicated admins.
    Oct 12, 2013
  5. TheDirtySwine
    TheDirtySwine
    Be sure to put a kag auction in your news section! I'm not on the forums enough to check for those updates. I think that's a great idea!
    Oct 12, 2013
  6. TheDirtySwine
    TheDirtySwine
    I'd pay a decent price for a head if you'd be willing to make me one :)
    Oct 13, 2013