1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kl4060

1. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    I played KAG for months. Then a man in black sent me a message saying 'you are a guard'. The end. But seriously you just get involved in the community.
    Mar 17, 2012
  2. Drafiks
    Drafiks
    Well. Foxodi You Just Got Guard Because You Run A Strong Clan.
    Mar 20, 2012
  3. kl4060
    kl4060
    what? me or him
    ps. i think he is right (plz correct me if I'm wrong)
    Mar 20, 2012
  4. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    Guys, your not going to get guard or gard by asking, they almost rule you out if you do, and
    @Drafiks, that doesn't have anything to do with it, just be a nice friendly person and help the community, he runs a server, manages 1and look at his word count,
    like I read or saw in star wars or something like that,
    Patience is a virtue, ladies?
    Mar 26, 2012
  5. Drafiks
    Drafiks
    ^ My point
    Due to Foxodi being in a strong clan made him stand out quite alot.
    This made him noticed throughout the KAG community.
    Mar 26, 2012
  6. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    oh also forgot,
    @Draf, how would you know how fox got guard?
    @both of you, it helps if you can spell, use grammar And Not Have A Capital At The Start Of Every Word!!!
    that wouldz relliez helpz cuz it is so mch easzr to read when speled corctly, plz readz tis, Ladies?
    Mar 26, 2012
  7. kl4060
    kl4060
    now u r doing it
    Mar 26, 2012
  8. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    *Facepalm* You really can't see that I was doing that on purpose? What grade are you in?
    Mar 26, 2012
  9. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    *Facepalm* You really can't see that I was doing that on purpose? What grade are you in? Ladies?
    Mar 26, 2012
  10. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Of course being a strong player makes you stand out, of course being on KAG every day makes you stand out, of course being the longest-running Australian host makes you stand out. Of course being on friendly terms with current guards makes you stand out.
    Mar 26, 2012
  11. Ghozt
    Ghozt
    I'm a strong player, I'm on KAG everyday, not a host, but some of the guards know me. (Just pointing out your checklist :D)
    Ladies?
    Mar 26, 2012
  12. Drafiks
    Drafiks
    Well Ghozt. If you have been playing KAG since June last year(Me.) you would have a big chance of getting guard(although Im too young for guard.) your still considered new to KAG.
    Mar 26, 2012