1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FuzzyBlueBaron

1. Kouji
    Kouji
    Just an FYI, I'll be stopping for now, but I'll go start up again, if you continue abusing Lieber as well :some_huehuehue_emote_here:
    Oct 12, 2013
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    He can swap his avatar to whatever he'd like, and end the game we've got running, at any point. Hardly abuse. >_>

Also, I was winding my way towards a conclusion in the next few days, so it was going to be over soon in any case.
    Oct 12, 2013
  3. Kouji
    Kouji
    Now he can after I fixed it. He was still in the "can't change avatar" user group
    Oct 12, 2013
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Well, I never added him to that group. So I don't know what's happening there. :raised:
    Oct 12, 2013
  5. Kouji
    Kouji
    kk then
    Oct 12, 2013
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Okay, I just checked Mazey & GloriousToast (the other two in on the game) and GT also couldn't change his avatar. Mazey was fine though. Odd.
    Oct 12, 2013
  7. Contrary
    Contrary
    kouji is rude boy
    Oct 12, 2013
  8. Lieber
    Lieber
    Everything makes sense now! I can confirm I wasn't able to change my avatar until Kouji fixed it recently, but I do like this Banana avatar.
    Oct 13, 2013
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    I see you've now made a full recovery. Glad to hear it. :3
    Oct 14, 2013