1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ArcaneKnight

1. potato14
    potato14
    ghoose is his full name?
    Oct 22, 2013
  2. ArcaneKnight
    ArcaneKnight
    Its only Goose.
    Oct 22, 2013
  3. potato14
    potato14
    banned
    Oct 22, 2013
  4. _Goose
    _Goose
    So, did you look at the chatlog at all? Because this 'Arcaneknight' guy just has it out for me for some reason.
    Oct 26, 2013
  5. potato14
    potato14
    well iv been hearing u talk on a ctf sever
    Oct 26, 2013
  6. _Goose
    _Goose
    You have no evidence whatsoever and you are unable to have a basic argument with someone. I am only rude to stupid people and you are coming off as an idiot.
    Oct 26, 2013
  7. potato14
    potato14
    iv seen your words iv talked to u on beos sever
    Oct 26, 2013
  8. _Goose
    _Goose
    Beo's server? You mean BC Flatmap? You fail to understand how sarcasm or stupid jokes work. You must be some kind of kid to think I'm actually racist. You can't hold a conversation at all, you just blather on about the same thing without any supporting evidence. Unless you can provide supporting evidence to your accusations that I can see, you are invalid and have been played like a fool by ArcaneKnight.
    Oct 26, 2013
  9. potato14
    potato14
    You fail to understand how sarcasm or stupid jokes work.

except you wernt this is real life not a joke people have been saying you have there where 2 people not just him i asked him to tell me your name so i can perma ban you but he failed at that because u have an _ in your name. also get better jokes u rasist piece of black trash
    Oct 26, 2013
  10. _Goose
    _Goose
    Ehem, this is the internet, welcome. Who are the other people, because you could just be making that shut up. Anyways this is getting pointless arguing with an invalid. Your last sentence was offensive and RACIST (Not "rasist.")
    Oct 26, 2013
  11. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    coming from the grammar nazi (and neo-nazi), you are using improper grammar on line 2, "making that shut up", shut up being a verb, where a noun must be.
    Oct 30, 2013
  12. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    and you re incorrect in saying that he provides no evidence. he would provide you with the server log, but he was not able to do so, because he does not have it.
    In any event, you have no culpable deniability, and this is not a court of law. This is a banning from someone else's property, and is entirely lawful.
    Oct 30, 2013
  13. potato14
    potato14
    thx miniswrider and goose is still banned and will stay banned
    Oct 30, 2013
  14. _Goose
    _Goose
    "he would provide you with the server log, but he was not able to do so, because he does not have it." No shit, that is what I was saying. I don't even care about me being banned, I understand that it's his server, but I am just disgusted with his stupidity and the fact that another person had to come in here and defend him. What a loser.
    Oct 31, 2013
  15. _Goose
    _Goose
    Also, mini, that was a spelling mistake, not a grammatical error, you faggot. It's also sad that you are actually a neo-nazi.
    Oct 31, 2013
  16. potato14
    potato14
    um he dident say rude things also i perma ban neo-nazi
    Nov 1, 2013
  17. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    Possibly, you replaced "i" with you accidentally, however, your previous posts suggest a stunted parietal lobe. This, however, suggests that you have brain damage, which is likely not surgical, as lobotomy is no longer a common medical practice. This means that you may have some brain damage to other parts of your brain, possibly a brain tumor. Find a hospital.
    Nov 3, 2013
  18. miniswrider
    Nov 3, 2013
  19. _Goose
    _Goose
    I would like for you to present your findings and experience on any other previous brain examinations that promote the same symptoms as me that can be compared to my case, seeing as you have no scans of my brain and are unable to perform a examination on me. The only tumor here is you, so please, fuck off.
    Nov 8, 2013
  20. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    I am afraid that I am not a tumor, which is proven by the mere fact that I can type. In fact, I am a Homo Sapiens Sapiens, the only sentient creature known. The fact that I can type such elaborate sentences disproves the theory that I am a chatbot.
    Nov 8, 2013
  21. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    My theory presented has not been dis-proven, but has been refuted with no evidence presented that disproves it. I recommend that you get your brain checked for tumors, as even if none are present, would be beneficial to your health.
    Nov 8, 2013
  22. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    I have researched brain tumors extensively online, and have read accounts of people who have had such health problems. Some symptoms are stupidity, brain damage, inability to read the written as;ldhf;, sdlkgfja;ohg;, fukfgog, lsdioref. I liuhd ghtsgf yjjd hvecga brhna.dlf jlhcaf cheesecake.
    Nov 9, 2013
  23. _Goose
    _Goose
    You funny guy, maybe one day you could wipe the dick from your face.
    Nov 10, 2013
  24. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    well maybe one day your mom will take me dick from her mouth :)
    Nov 12, 2013
  25. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    maybe one day you will get your head out of your ass :)
    Nov 12, 2013
  26. _Goose
    _Goose
    GJ, nice one. 10/10. Me mum is dead, I killed her. It's impossible to have my head in my ass and still be a live.
    Nov 12, 2013
  27. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    well, that is partially correct, but you are not quite dead, merely braindead, and your mother seems very lifelike to me :)
    Nov 14, 2013
  28. _Goose
    _Goose
    Really? Because I am fucking my mother's corpse as I type this. Pretty weird, do you live under my house or something? It makes no sense that I would be brain dead because I can't fit my head up my ass, you must be a fucking genius or something.
    Nov 15, 2013
  29. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    no, you must have had a lot of penises in your anus for it to be so stretchy, and your not fucking your mother's corpse, it israping you.
    Nov 16, 2013
  30. Klokinator
    Klokinator
    This was hilarious to read. Also goose, whether you're right or not, why would you want to go on a server where you aren't welcome anyway? Lol.
    Nov 22, 2013
  31. miniswrider
    miniswrider
    I have to admit, I was attempting humor throughout the conversation.
    Nov 22, 2013