1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fadeddeathkirby

1. Geti
    Geti
    Not in vanilla. There are already servers with this modded in. The closest to farming you'll get in vanilla is farming chickens (which already works, in ctf) or farming wood for building structures. The KAG that we're making isn't an RPG - you can mod it to play like one, but we aren't going to do that.
    Oct 24, 2013
  2. fadeddeathkirby
    fadeddeathkirby
    Darn, what a shame. I was hoping that I could farm in the back of the game, helping my team spawn faster. Oh well. Thanks for the reply.
    Oct 24, 2013
  3. Geti
    Geti
    You can help them by farming if you wish to farm wood and chickens; they wont spawn faster, but you can use the wood build a large tower and use the chickens to attack from the air :^) Some consolation, i hope.
    Oct 25, 2013
  4. fadeddeathkirby
    fadeddeathkirby
    So just read the art booklet, and saw so many things in there that seemed neat. Such as starting out as builder and having to work your way up to get better classes such as crossbow men and juggernaut. Just wondering, will most of the things in the art booklet be implemented in the near future?
    Oct 26, 2013