1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Crabmaster

1. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    I should ask the owner to give me adminship to that place.. im almost always on there.
    Oct 28, 2013
  2. Crabmaster
    Crabmaster
    Yeah, you get on a lot of the time when I am on.

And it would be great to...I dunno...actually be able to play on that server instead of constant death forever.
    Oct 28, 2013
  3. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    Hopefully sinnerboy doesnt decline.. o-o
    I'd throw a fit. I remember the last time I asked, he said that all places are full.. sure. Your admin slots are full.. but try to atleast hire admins who are reliable. :I
    Oct 28, 2013
  4. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    Alrighty... being the stupid ass I am.. I must ask Tsilliev xD
    Oct 28, 2013
  5. Crabmaster
    Crabmaster
    Haha, hopefully you can get the position! Also I think you know the ONE person who surefire is on the list of those who are on their last chance before being banned...
    Oct 28, 2013
  6. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    Who's that? :o
    Cause if he's gone... I gots da position :DDDD
    Oct 29, 2013
  7. Crabmaster
    Crabmaster
    Ah woops, I meant one person on the server you can ban if you get the position...Remember PussyDestroyer? He was random killing and throwing sharks at people when you logged in, and started the whole war...
    Yeah he also entirely destroyed my castle on the map before, and the admin only gave him a warning and didn't even kick him before that admin logged of...
    Oct 29, 2013
  8. Crabmaster
    Crabmaster
    Actually, that guy was able to spawn sharks, necromancers, and other things, so he might be an admin?
    Oct 29, 2013
  9. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    Oh yea... or he's a hacker... one of the two... :O
    Oct 29, 2013
  10. Crabmaster
    Crabmaster
    Looking at his profile...he...sure is a person...>.>

*cough*Darn hese14yearolds!*cough*
    Oct 29, 2013
  11. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    Damn whipper snappers... always haxin relaxin all cool, shootin some players outside of school... xD
    Oct 29, 2013
  12. Crabmaster
    Crabmaster
    "Ladies and gentlemen, archers and knights, welcome tonight's singer! Sirpixeloooooot! *cheers*"
    Oct 29, 2013
  13. Sirpixelot
    Sirpixelot
    *Drops the mic and walks away* :B
    Oct 29, 2013