1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UnnamedPlayer

1. Hella
    Hella
    Don't sell to him! I need to purchase ad space for my company, Hella Corps.!
    Mar 21, 2012
  2. Bene
    Bene
    Let's say 3$/week for the user title and 5$/week for the avatar. I could also give you discount if you take it for longer.
    Mar 21, 2012
  3. Bene
    Bene
    i'll sell to the person who makes the best offer
    Mar 21, 2012
  4. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    I offer a cookie and a love. You can't buy love (you can't sell it neither).
    Mar 21, 2012
  5. Hella
    Hella
    I'll offer you extra love, and I'll draw you an avatar at some point. :D
    Mar 22, 2012
  6. Bene
    Bene
    Cookies and drawn avatar would be fine. I'm a friend of food and art. But I don't want to get love involved in our business relation because that doesn't end well usually.
    Mar 22, 2012
  7. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    I would offer cookies only, but I just ate them. So I'm taking back my offer (totally worth it).
    Mar 22, 2012
  8. Hella
    Hella
    How about an avatar.... that involves cookies? And then I would gladly share the advertising space with mah bro, UnnamedPlayer here. :D
    Mar 22, 2012
  9. Bene
    Bene
    Deal! Draw me an avatar that includes a cookie and an interpretation of my current avatar and I'll give you the space for two weeks.
    Mar 22, 2012
  10. Hella
    Hella
    You'll have to give me a bit of time, my normal laptop is frazzled and I barely get on the forums. However, IT SHALL BE DONE!
    Mar 22, 2012
  11. Bene
    Bene
    Horay! Take the time you need
    Mar 22, 2012
  12. Bene
    Bene
    What's the status of the drawing?
    Mar 31, 2012
  13. Hella
    Hella
    The drawing is mostly completed, although I need to go over some bits with a decent pen. :P
    Mar 31, 2012