1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by toffie0

1. -Crimson-
    -Crimson-
    Hai toffie apple :D, how you been? how's beta?
    Dec 31, 2013
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    Been good, got a sore leg but aah well :(

can't playBeta :( Ping is going abnormally high and says ping not responding... Think it's my area... End of the street there's horrible internet. Their probs doin something. Aaa ah well
    Dec 31, 2013
  3. -Crimson-
    -Crimson-
    Did you have like a storm or anything nearby :P? I had one badly last night and I am surprised I still have internet. That's good that you've been good though :P what happened to your leg? how did you hurt it? :C
    Dec 31, 2013
  4. toffie0
    toffie0
    Nope nothing, but I think they're trying to get the place that I live in decent internet sometime ( the whole lot if it). Sooo probs that I'm guessing. Storms are horrible, can never predict what going to happen :(

No idea, got loose connectors or something (no idea what they're called) but it's most likely that. Happens from time to time
    Dec 31, 2013
  5. -Crimson-
    -Crimson-
    wow :( that sucks. I hope your internet stops playing up though, you're fun to play with online :).
    Dec 31, 2013
  6. -Crimson-
    -Crimson-
    That came out wrong.
    Dec 31, 2013
  7. toffie0
    toffie0
    xD dw I get you
    Dec 31, 2013