1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PumpkingSlice

1. justi01
    justi01
    You should make your resolution to not be a little girl, and grow some facial hair.
    Jan 1, 2014
  2. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Jokes on you! I have plenty of facial hair!...enough to not look like a girl at least. It's a start, okay! Stop taunting me or I'll make my voice go back to the girly days and haunt you!
    Jan 1, 2014
  3. justi01
    justi01
    You're the worst for getting a deeper voice, or a better quality mic. You're not even Pumpkingslice anymore ;-;
    Jan 1, 2014
  4. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Ey! It's must be something...since my relations think (or some of them at least) that I have a black man's voice..how that works out..I don't know...but it obviously means something!!!!!....maybe....my parents are secretly y black!
    Jan 1, 2014
  5. justi01
    justi01
    You still sound as chavvy as ever though. Gotta work your way up to having a T.V. show host accent.
    Jan 1, 2014
  6. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I am not chavvy >.> I blame my area of residence for being a typical yorkshire chavvy place of shit dump.
    Jan 1, 2014
  7. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I despise chavvs...the majority anyway.
    Jan 1, 2014
  8. justi01
    justi01
    Live away from England for 7 years. I did that, and look at me now!
    Jan 1, 2014
  9. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Why would I need to do that? I'm asian, so I instantly win!
    Jan 1, 2014