1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sarmane

1. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    You challenge me, Then you Sir are a fool maybe you forget who it was they stopped you Tyranny on server's maybe you forget it was I the only man who could stop you but may i iwsh us both luck in the horror that is to befall KAG
    Mar 25, 2012
  2. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    Mar 25, 2012
  3. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Reputation 0 no one cares about me and i hope it stays that way
    Mar 25, 2012
  4. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    well played... well then... back to the sword fight i guess?
    Mar 25, 2012
  5. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    The day will come when one of us draw's our last breath that day i await with glory may we both stand Tall stand proud for our clan's may we fight with honour may we never falter may our blades clash may our blood be rended from our foes to get to each other I AWAIT THIS DAY WITH ENVY
    Mar 25, 2012
  6. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    On such a note me thinks we should let everyone else fall first on that day thus allowing us to settle our dispute of who is the rightful lord over HighTable. What Say U!?
    Mar 25, 2012
  7. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    May we sit back in our false Thrones while the petty pubs squabble when the dust has settled we shall amerge to claim the rightful Throne i say Here Here may we both be blessed by our gods and prayers may the rightful lord shine through as i say to thy old friend may my death only come by your blade and your's alone or your's by myne.
    Mar 25, 2012
  8. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    escuse thy profanity with which i say bugger thou blade give me unto fire! if it please you we shall settle it all upon one last hoorah- one final starburst!

would kegs suffice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsTRxXvQY0s
    Mar 25, 2012
  9. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    No server is worthy of our Battle we shall end this with one large nuke we shall end all servers with a quick flash shall we wipe clear the scum with one flash shall we change the world i say how about a aerial raid of nukes would that sufice?
    Mar 25, 2012
  10. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    long as Overworld is remade in our image! together!
    Mar 25, 2012
  11. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Thats alot of rape dens and tables you sure we can build that many?
    Mar 25, 2012
  12. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    i say what are we waiting for? in fact to mark such a pact lets begin with each map we play on now always holding a HighTable monument! Tally Ho!
    Mar 25, 2012
  13. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Tally Ho! World Say Hi to The high lands of Jinkies and SARGRA (or SARGRA and JINKIES) We got everything Rape Dens and tables who needs civilisation when you have these things.
    Mar 25, 2012
  14. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    i can see the estate name now... "Endowed Realm of HighTable, Castle of Rape Dungeon, Lords Jinkies and SarGra- eternal duelists" cant forget our rivarly now can we!
    Mar 25, 2012
  15. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    NEVER we shall forever be mortal enemies our glorious battles will be heeard across the high lands the shouts of the victor shall make the planets tremor and the ground tear apart our duel shall leave the earth scarred for Eternity just as our Rivalry will last an Eternity
    Mar 25, 2012
  16. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    untill of course Inevitability occurs-

the public gains a collective mind and rolfstomps us as we duel in server
    Mar 25, 2012
  17. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Let us pray to the book of Jinkies that the day shall come when the public uses there head for once and decides team work is probably best now let me recite some paragraphs from the book of jinkies

Paragraph 52# YOU TYPETH YOU DIETH

PARAGRAPH 73# ALL WOMEN MUST WEAR MINI SKIRTS
    Mar 25, 2012
  18. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    i would say to that- burn the book- keep our secrets hidden!
    Mar 25, 2012
  19. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Mar 25, 2012
  20. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    Mar 25, 2012
  21. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Mar 25, 2012
  22. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    Mar 25, 2012
  23. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Lucky i fired Timmy last week Impudent oaf let the northern crusaders in because apparently they were here for a Basketball game
    Mar 25, 2012
  24. Sarmane
    Sarmane
    Mar 25, 2012
  25. MrJinkies
    MrJinkies
    Mar 25, 2012