1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kouji

1. Bookmark
    Bookmark
    I have it but I haven't played it. Actually waiting on Bravely Default to arrive to take up my 3DS time. Until then, I'm playing PW:DD.
    Jan 13, 2014
  2. Kouji
    Kouji
    Already beat Dual Destines. Costume DLC is totally worth it and so is the Special Episode. DLC gives you Classic Phoenix Suit, Apollo gets some casual clothes (meh), and Athena gets a School Girl outfit. Special Episode is easy, but beating it gets you Phoenix in his Heart Sweater + Coughing mask. Best way to lawyer, no questions asked.
    Jan 14, 2014
  3. Bookmark
    Bookmark
    RIP terraria. I want to get back into it but there's too much meta and so little time to grind money.
    Jan 14, 2014
  4. Kouji
    Kouji
    I'd go on it if you want, but I'm almost feeling tired of play terraria.
    Jan 14, 2014
  5. Bookmark
    Bookmark
    I don't know. I'm just bored of playing tanks all day. And I really don't have any games I'm interested in. Tried RoR but it gets a bit boring playing solo - especially when I had a huge glitch appear on the last fight.
    Jan 14, 2014
  6. Kouji
    Kouji
    do you have monster hunter for the 3ds/wiiu? Doesn't that have online mutiplayer?
    Jan 15, 2014
  7. Bookmark
    Bookmark
    I have it for the 3DS but I haven't invested any time on my 3DS games. So RIP.
    Jan 15, 2014
  8. Kouji
    Kouji
    My brother somehow managed to destroy my chars on there, so I have to start from the beginning. If you do want to play it together, wanna do all the level 1 quests (up till the Great Jaggi one) by yourself so you get the feel for it? Then we can do the others from then on together?
    Jan 15, 2014
  9. Bookmark
    Bookmark
    I thought 3DS was local only.
    Jan 15, 2014
  10. Kouji
    Kouji
    You are right, forgot the Wii U version had online, damn.
    Jan 15, 2014
  11. Bookmark
    Bookmark
    RIP everything fun
    Jan 19, 2014