1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by toffie0

1. Darksteel
    Darksteel
    Oh, that's fine Toff, I'll see if I can get a recording member from AUSS then... may I inquire as to why your spectating?
    Jan 22, 2014
  2. toffie0
    toffie0
    Just find it interesting that's all, never seen Power play. Plus AUSS is quite strong.
    Jan 22, 2014
  3. Darksteel
    Darksteel
    Compliments will get you everywhere Toff... :p My teams been itching for this for about a month now, win or lose, it'll be a fun.
    Jan 22, 2014
  4. toffie0
    toffie0
    Cool :) yeah, I've heard you guys have been training pretty hard. That's what a clan war really is about fun. ;)
    Jan 23, 2014
  5. Invisibility
    Invisibility
    Toffie do you want to help AUSS crush power? And help AUSS rise to become better than power
    Jan 23, 2014
  6. Darksteel
    Darksteel
    Invisibility, its not about being better then POWER, its about having fun. Anyway, Toff would be welcome to join if she wanted too, that said, she seems like she would enjoy being in POWER more then AUSS.
    Jan 23, 2014
  7. toffie0
    toffie0
    Idk what I want tbh, but I do somehow doubt that I'll enjoy being in Power more then Auss, probs both the same. Might join might not.... See where things take me
    Jan 24, 2014