1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ruleral

1. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    Not sure yet, after this cw with u guys im going to either leave auss for mania, stay with auss or either become clanless again.
    Jan 23, 2014
  2. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    But still, anything can change.
    Jan 23, 2014
  3. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    What are you feeling for saturday, an auss victory?
    Jan 23, 2014
  4. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    I dunno, im not sure whats going on with you guys. Not enough members available or something?
    Jan 23, 2014
  5. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    Nah we're good, we have a training session today, it was mad fun. We have a full team for saturday, have you?
    Jan 23, 2014
  6. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    Yer we got the numbers, and we are pretty much all set. Im just not sure if i can attend, some family shit has gone down over the last week and im not liking were its ending up :/
    Jan 23, 2014
  7. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    Ahh that sucks, but yeah, get that shit sorted out man
    Jan 23, 2014
  8. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    I will bro, i have a pree good feeling bout this. I reckon we have a pretty decent chance of beating you guys, even though you are international and all.
    Jan 23, 2014
  9. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    I would also like to apologize for the whole shit that went down a while ago, it was immature of me to do that.
    Jan 23, 2014
  10. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    Not so international anymore, mainly aussie. And that's what counts when you're playing auss on an aussie server I guess.
    Jan 23, 2014
  11. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    Yer thats true, so no more international plans like the good ol days?
    Jan 23, 2014
  12. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    What do you mean by plans? We could probably hold our own against other clans on american classic.
    Jan 23, 2014
  13. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    Yer you could hold yourself, but i meant like way back when you guys started.
    Jan 23, 2014
  14. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    Yeah we were more of a US clan.
    Jan 23, 2014
  15. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    I think i knew that ;)
    Jan 23, 2014
  16. Ruleral
    Ruleral
    Yeah well, I hope you can sort out that family stuff and still make it to the clan war, was looking forward to wrecking you :P
    Jan 23, 2014
  17. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    Wrecking me? yer i will sort it out then we have a wreck fest just like old POWER times.

Your going down boi!
    Jan 23, 2014
  18. -Tj-
  19. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    haha wrecking me my ass, your the chick on the right in that photo too :P
    Jan 23, 2014
  20. inactive_account
    inactive_account
    mania > power > the amount of fucks i give about kag
    Jan 30, 2014
  21. -Tj-
    -Tj-
    since when were you aloud in this convo? oh that right you wernt, gtfo dragfucks
    Jan 30, 2014