1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Zuboki

1. Neat
    Neat
    wow nice!
    Mar 29, 2012
  2. Rainbows
    Rainbows
    Tis this?
    Mar 31, 2012
  3. Neat
    Neat
    rotmg
    Mar 31, 2012
  4. Rainbows
    Rainbows
    oh :o
    Mar 31, 2012
  5. Wolffkran
    Wolffkran
    Awesome, I was just playing that.
    Apr 1, 2012
  6. kl4060
    kl4060
    WOW CAN I PLAY WITH YOU GUYS?? I PLAY ROTMG (I'm noob at this... i have master, horror, d-sphere, para def....)
    Jun 3, 2012
  7. Neat
    Neat
    i stopped playing recently :(
    Jun 3, 2012
  8. Zuboki
    Zuboki
    Another rough death? I just lost a 6/8 Mystic in tomb. I think I'll bounce back, but maybe take a week or two to enjoy the humble bundle. Now would be an awesome time for KAG to update as well!
    Jun 3, 2012
  9. Neat
    Neat
    5/8 rogue. I know you're better than me but for me that was my best ever attempt and I died in a horribly stupid way. I got on top of a cube god thinking I would be alright. I don't know if i'll bounce back really, the only thing that could possibly get me to play again is attempting to get 11500 fame because im less than 1k fame away from it. With ammy I could be rich selling it.
    Jun 3, 2012
  10. Neat
    Neat
    As for the humble bundle it would be a good one if I didn't already own amnesia and limbo :/
    Jun 3, 2012
  11. Zuboki
    Zuboki
    I'm certainly not a better rogue than you; I've never touched the class. Why not try a new class? I have an Assassin to replace my Mystic. Both bow classes are fun, particularly with max attack. Melee's also a unique experience, if you have enough to max their defense.
    Jun 3, 2012
  12. Neat
    Neat
    I can't really succeed without being rogue, since I love soloing. Though i've wanted to pot a huntress and tried to once.
    Jun 4, 2012
  13. Zuboki
    Zuboki
    That's not true! I've seen great Knights steamroll events by themselves in a matter of seconds. Priests and necros take quite a bit longer to damage events, but are sustainable. Good wizards, archers, huntresses, and warriors can solo most events with some practice (the only one I cannot solo with my warrior is Cube).
    Jun 4, 2012
  14. Zuboki
    Zuboki
    And the best part is that all of these classes (besides melee) are better at soloing godlands than the rogue! Personally, though, I find more joy in cooperating between 2-4 people for events, particularly with melee. Knight-Pally-Warrior, when all three activate their abilities, is a force of absolute destruction.
    Jun 4, 2012
  15. Neat
    Neat
    I don't mean that, I mean i've tried soloing events with the other classes and find it hopelessly difficult. I *personally* can't succeed without being a rogue.
    Jun 4, 2012
  16. Neat
    Neat
    On numerous occasions i've said to myself "God I can't imagine what would have happened if I wasn't a rogue here.." and carried on through dungeons and events. I'm well aware other classes can solo i'm just rubbish with them. It might be a kind of lack of confidence issue I guess.
    Jun 4, 2012
  17. Zuboki
    Zuboki
    I'd follow you around saying "You can do it, Neat! I believe in you!" but sadly I never talk. I don't know, maybe get on Mumble?
    Jun 5, 2012
  18. Neat
    Neat
    I'd half expect you to just go "mmh" on mumble as if saying " "
    Jun 5, 2012