1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Inexorable

1. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Accounting and Finance. You?
    Mar 29, 2012
  2. Inexorable
    Inexorable
    Jeesh and you call me a noob :D, Environmental Science (So physics, geography, geology, stats, biology, and a japanese paper lol) but probably going to swap to 100% bio next year
    Mar 29, 2012
  3. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    DEM HARD SCIENCES.
    Mar 29, 2012
  4. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    You have to learn all of hiragana and katana (sp) in 2weeks in 1 japanese subject? That sounds... really bitchy.
    Mar 29, 2012
  5. Inexorable
    Inexorable
    Nyeh its hard, but only for the writing part, reading is easy.
    Mar 29, 2012
  6. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Pssh screw writing. You'd only need to write japanese if you were going to get a job there.. But I'm pretty sure working in Japan is gay.
    Mar 29, 2012
  7. Inexorable
    Inexorable
    All the people I know that have been to japan say its awesome, I want to do an OE there lol.
    Mar 29, 2012
  8. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Kiwii technical terms, ewl. Of course the country is awesome, but they work hard long hours, then go get drunk with their boss.
    Mar 29, 2012
  9. Inexorable
    Inexorable
    Sounds good to me...
    Mar 30, 2012
  10. Foxodi
    Foxodi
    Lulz. But seriously it means you have no social life outside of work. And all your superiors are old men, because thats how Japan is :D
    Apr 1, 2012
  11. Inexorable
    Inexorable
    Never sleep, problem solved.
    Apr 1, 2012