1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Monsteri

1. Kouji
    Kouji
    Barely any of my likes come from closing threads. If that were true, about 500 threads would be closed. Most of my likes come from calling someone out, or being an ass to someone who deserves it.
    Mar 30, 2012
  2. Kouji
    Kouji
    I've only closed probably about 15-20 threads and I doubt I've gotten 500 likes from those 15-20 threads.
    Mar 30, 2012
  3. Monsteri
    Monsteri
    Oh well, it's just that every time you're closing a thread, your message gets a couple of likes :p
    Mar 30, 2012
  4. Kouji
    Kouji
    Nah, that was just Neat doing it the first few times in the suggestions thread mainly because he agreed with me and I saved him from having to do that much work. Also some people get annoyed by the fact that people can't search or read stickies.
    Mar 30, 2012
  5. Monsteri
    Monsteri
    Welp. I'm just jealous :(
    Mar 30, 2012
  6. Kouji
    Kouji
    I figured. Also, I've noticed the post spamming you have been doing :P
    Mar 30, 2012
  7. Monsteri
    Monsteri
    Dare to touch my spam!
    Mar 30, 2012
  8. Kouji
    Kouji
    Dare to touch my spam? Do you mean, Don't you dare touch my spam? Anyways, it's not bad enough that I should remove it or anything since it's only on topics that are currently relevant. I'd delete them though if you were necroing a topic.
    Mar 30, 2012
  9. Monsteri
    Monsteri
    Don't* yes.
    I'm the master of polite spamming. This discussion is getting pretty lengthy btw.
    Mar 30, 2012
  10. Kouji
    Kouji
    Mar 30, 2012
  11. Monsteri
    Monsteri
    But that was all meaningless chattery.
    This chat, however, has a deep meaning <3
    Mar 31, 2012