1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CheeseMeister

1. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    #keenforthepeen(nohomo)
    Mar 3, 2014
  2. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    J/O with kiss??? (no gay stuff)
    Mar 3, 2014
  3. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    yeah thats all good

also mutual touching, no mutual touching and im outtie

also i have like a bunch of leftover mince in the freezer so feel free to have it on your way out

so glad theres no gays attending though
    Mar 3, 2014
  4. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    yeah sounds all good.

i made sure no gays would be coming, i only kiss straight males.
    Mar 3, 2014
  5. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    yeah definitely

also im going to be blasting some aerosmith (nothing gay, just i dont wanna miss a thing on repeat). do you mind telling me to change the song every so often so that i can tell you no. not too often, that would be sorta gay, just every now and again
    Mar 3, 2014
  6. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    will do
    Mar 3, 2014
  7. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    also can you suck my dick until i ejac in your mouth and you swallow my semen?

i dont want you gaying up the place though..
    Mar 3, 2014
  8. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    sure thing.

i think if we do it at the same time it'll probs make it less awkward. not that it would be awkward in the first place. also you should probs wear a wig, nothing too frilly though, dont wanna gay it up

man its great to have a heterbro to jack off with

p.s ive gotten with hot chicks as recently as just now
    Mar 3, 2014
  9. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    yeah, i can surely say that we have both gotten alot of sex with the females.

that means J/O with kiss is not gay at all, probably the least gayest thing ever.
    Mar 3, 2014
  10. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    JOing is just a profound spiritual act of consensual hetero awesomeness, nothing gay to see here folks

also have you watched enter the dragon

i'd like for you to learn each of the fight scenes so we can watch it during the sesh and re-enact the fight scenes, preferably while jacking one another.

i shotgun being bruce lee

afterwards you can stomp my toy collection (bring shoes, toy collection can be painful)
    Mar 3, 2014
  11. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    after re-enacting enter the dragon scenes we should probably listen to jjfish on my 5.1 surround sound system while JOing with kiss as well as choking each other with belts.

i feel that choking each other will make the climax 10x better, but will also make the whole situation not gay at all, it was probably not gay anyway. (better safe then sorry)
    Mar 3, 2014
  12. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    also bring over more then 1 crystal because it might overload with how non homo we are.
    Mar 3, 2014
  13. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    Mar 3, 2014
  14. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    you might want to make sure you bring your pens and some paper. glitter pens preferably. because i think it could be good if we were to write alternate lyrics to this song, and we would title it 'if we weren't gay'.

'a newborn straight guy wanks through a field
    bbq sauce rains from heaven
    JO crystal lights up the room
    where do i keep the lube?'
    Mar 3, 2014
  15. BeasterDenBeast
    BeasterDenBeast
    of course, mutual touching while writing is 10/10 best method to avoid the gayness.

i also second jjfish, he is a lyrical genius and angelic sounding at the worst of times. probably will want to only watch his vlogs though, attractive women in his other videos will bring a negative energy to the sesh
    Mar 3, 2014
  16. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    all set then, i'll meet you tommorow.
    Mar 3, 2014
  17. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    May I get a thick man-sauce of yours pl0x? Mine's about to run out ;;
    Mar 8, 2014
  18. CheeseMeister
    CheeseMeister
    no sorry i don't JO with asians.. :(