1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by GreenLich

1. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    GreenLich does not know the true meaning of yoink
    :3
    P.S. when will the announcement be?
    Mar 6, 2014
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    The foreshadowing will be this Saturday. The actual announcement will be when things are ready. ;^)
    Mar 6, 2014
  3. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    :3
    can't wait
    also you better add me to YB before it starts :P
    Mar 6, 2014
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Well you are 'in', it's just that we want to observe you more closely before we finalise the decision. But that could take months. So treat it like everything's all sorted and just be yourself. ;^)
    Mar 6, 2014
  5. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Totally not stalkers or anything c:
    but for real, thanks a bunch. I'd love to play more with the YB krew in the future, but I don't see many of them on very much :(
    Mar 6, 2014
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    You're one of 6 new recruits (with maybe one/two more on the way), so hopefully that should increase the pool of people to play with. ;)

Plus, with CSK2 there will be plenty of opportunity to play with people. ^_^
    Mar 6, 2014
  7. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    wait, did all of the recruits get accepted? Lookin forward to meetin em all :D (yay slang)
    Mar 6, 2014
  8. GreenLich
    GreenLich
    i dont understand. my brain hurts. i am sure my brain cells are killing each other right now. Damn you with this x3
    Mar 6, 2014
  9. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    sekrit sekrits are sekrit
    Mar 6, 2014
  10. GreenLich
    GreenLich
    I will find you..... and i will tickle you until i know the sekrits sekrits. MUWAWAWAWAWA
    Mar 6, 2014
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    @Walter-- I'll put together a PM for all the current recruits along with Mazey and myself. That way you can see what's what.
    Mar 6, 2014
  12. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    >empty promises
    Mar 27, 2014
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron
    Mar 27, 2014