1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by justi01

1. WanderMark
    WanderMark
    Oh my goodness. Save me from this mobile internet connection.

Imagine putting your whole computer into a jar of jelly and then try to surf the internet. Whenever it gets late and people starts using my birth-given bandwidth I get so sad.

On other notes, how are you doing?
    Apr 11, 2012
  2. justi01
    justi01
    D: Thats horrible! But don't worry friend!

One day, there will be a time were you are not polluted by troubles of a mobile internet connection! You shall be free of such horrors; returning to the castle of Brovenstein as a hero! Where we shall proceed to greet you with pie.

On other notes, yea, i'm fine. Herpty derping around as per usual.
    Apr 11, 2012
  3. WanderMark
    WanderMark
    That is nice. Herpty derping around like the Humpty Dumpty. Although, Humpty Dumpty is a scary little bastard!

I am looking forward to getting back and getting more active. I have great plans, and it makes me fell all warm and fuzzy.

It will be damn nice to talk to all of you more in real time on Friday! Prepare the pie! Speaking of which, what kind of pie?
    Apr 11, 2012
  4. justi01