1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sir_Walter

1. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    I know that it is a spoof, but it seems malicious and useless, not to mention it violates the rules of making groups (if I remember correctly). This guy Mike should take up his issues with the Zens personally, instead of making a passive-aggressive pseudo-clan to get back at them for being better than him. You might want to delete it and have a stern talk with "Mike."
    Apr 1, 2014
  2. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Also, it looks like this is an alternate account of someone: as you can see here (https://forum.kag2d.com/members/mike.12876/), he set his occupation to "troll," location to "under a bridge," is a fairly recent account, and has made this fake clan and nothing else (no posts or likes).
    Apr 1, 2014
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Merci. Is dealt with. <3
    Apr 1, 2014
  4. RadioActive
    RadioActive
    [02:04:06] <RadioActive> Kedram: Is this guy in Zen?
    [02:04:34] <[Zen] mike> I'm the clan leader.
    [02:04:37] <[Zen] kedram> no fuck you
    Btw. When I told him to "register" his clan and to change the clan tag, didn't expect that he'll create such piece of shiz ;_; GJ FBB, I hope he'll stop now.
    Apr 1, 2014
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron
    FuzzyBlueBaron
    Eh, dun worry guys. Basically a case of a group of friends who have clanned up as ZEN in other games and simply did so here. I heartily suggest everyone involved puts it down to a misunderstanding and moves on. :)
    Apr 1, 2014