1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lee_Shioon

1. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Yes it does! Do you read the manhwa?
    Apr 19, 2014
  2. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    Tower of God, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Wave, Noblesse, Trace, God of Highschool, The Gamer, DICE, and other manhwas that I've finished. I have been kinda in conflict whether it is Rak or not tbh. But yeah, I'm just glad they are all safe now!!!!
    Apr 19, 2014
  3. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Oh, cool! I was asking if you've read ToG, but that is pretty impressive, assuming they're all as long as ToG. I read up to about the island battle (you know, Team Mad Dog vs. Team Viole). Well technically I got to the end of the actual battle, if you catch my drift. But I haven't really been reading it much recently- there is other TV shows, anime and games to watch/play.
    Apr 19, 2014
  4. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    (For example I watched the first ep of Gurren Lagann yesterday)
    Apr 19, 2014
  5. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    Is it any good? I am familiar with it but I am not that intrigued to read/watch it yet. It has the same feel of Code Geass in a comical-way which is eh...
    Apr 19, 2014
  6. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Well, I enjoyed it. Kamina is awesome, Simon is cute, and Yoko... apparently ran out of clothes money? Anyway I've never watched a mecha so I thought I'd give it a try, because I haven't watched any anime since getting about halfway through Death Note. Also, with the glasses craze going on, I thought I'd educate myself.
    Apr 19, 2014
  7. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    Hence, the glasses xddd lolol The last mecha I watched was Gundam and the other sequels of it. Then came the others which is just not as interesting as I expected. However, good sir, I shall give Gurren Lagann a go since I have heard some good comments about it. Btw, if you are into sci-fi, Stein;s Gate and FMA/FMA:B should be at least in your anime list to watch/ have watched :)
    Apr 19, 2014
  8. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    I've watched FMA and it was fantastic- was thinking about watching Stein;s Gate next because I've heard that it's good but decided on Gurren. Oh, I'm not really into one specific genre- I've watched Angel Beats, Katekyo HItman Reborn, Ouran High School Host Club and FMA and liked them all.
    Apr 19, 2014
  9. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    I also just sent you some screenshots from the first ep of Gurren to give you a taste of what it's like
    Apr 19, 2014
  10. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    mfw can't handle Angel Beats graphics-wise and plot-wise ;-;

The rest I have seen them as well :) You have quite a good taste in manga/anime, good sir!
    Apr 19, 2014
  11. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    As in, too emotional, or too bad?
    Apr 19, 2014
  12. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    I watch anime because of a.) graphics and b.) good storyline: It has a good storyline but the graphics.... those eyes.... it creeps me out.
    Apr 19, 2014
  13. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Oh, I have also watched Soul Eater, Black Butler, some of Hetalia, Blue Exorcist, some of Log Horizon, and maybe more- it's hard to remember them all :)
    I've also read ~30 chapters of Bleach, ~10 of D. Gray Man, and a TON of Naruto (I got all the way up to the latest chapter when I was reading it [last summer], and haven't read that many since)
    Apr 19, 2014
  14. Lee_Shioon
    Lee_Shioon
    I've seen Blue Exorcist and Soul Eater. You better pick up the pace with Bleach because the latest ep. is just jaw-dropping. And I noticed that you are not an OP fan which is quite unusual xdd
    Apr 19, 2014
  15. Sir_Walter
    Sir_Walter
    Heh, I don't think I could pick up where I left off without re-reading, and I'm so busy with various media ;-;
    Yeh, a while ago OP was on my to-watch list, but I couldn't find it on my favorite anime website (crunchyroll) so I found something else to watch.
    Apr 19, 2014