1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Mazey

1. Auburn
    Auburn
    and username?
    May 1, 2014
  2. kedram
    kedram
    mind giving me your first and last name, country, adress, time sleeping, time awake?
    May 2, 2014
  3. bobotype
    bobotype
    It's bobotype, friend. I'll be offline for quite a while though, my laptop's fan has shut down and I can't play vidya at the moment :'(
    May 3, 2014
  4. bobotype
    bobotype
    yes kedram, a few select community members e.g. arcrave/duplolas/apronymous/auburn do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me.
    May 3, 2014
  5. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    Your in-game name is NOT bobotype, simply because said account have never laid a finger on beta. Based on some of your suggestions, I wonder if you actually own the game.
    May 4, 2014
  6. kedram
    kedram
    looks like the jig is up bobo, come out with your hands.
    May 4, 2014
  7. bobotype
    bobotype
    Just so you know UnnamedPlayer, Geti refuted that. I've seen people play Classic although not played it myself, and played about 60 hours of KAG, 30 on my Steam profile on the copy of the game I own. Really wish people would read rather than throw out accusations.
    May 4, 2014
  8. Auburn
    Auburn
    Seriously though, what's your username (not nickname, the name that's to the right of it) so I can find you in-game?
    May 4, 2014
  9. bobotype
    bobotype
    See? Unhealthy obsession. What, so you can gang up with your little friends and try and ruin every game I play? I don't think so. Besides, I already said I'm offline at the moment, but as usual Auburn proves he's illiterate. Come back when you can read Auburn.
    May 4, 2014
  10. Auburn
    Auburn
    Someone doesn't know about kstalk obviously
    May 4, 2014
  11. bobotype
    bobotype
    There's no point. My computer is broken. And I don't want to be followed by you.
    May 4, 2014
  12. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    I'm unsure of what you're saying that Geti refuted, but I find it very hard to believe that your game account is bobotype considering that said account doesn't own the game.
    May 5, 2014
  13. bobotype
    bobotype
    ugh
    Read Geti's post exactly half way down the page if you're really that fucking bothered
    May 5, 2014
  14. bobotype
    bobotype
    forum.kag2d.com/threads/general-knight-changes-ignore-the-op-please.16102/page-17
    May 5, 2014
  15. UnnamedPlayer
    UnnamedPlayer
    Geti suggests that you own the game through steam, and that you use this account just to access the forums. Which fits into my view that, despite of what you said above, your in-game username is not bobotype.
    May 5, 2014
  16. Mazey
    Mazey
    Holy shit can't you guys stop? I was just asking for his username so we could maybe play one time. You guys are just teasing him lol.
    May 5, 2014