1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Duplolas

1. Hella
    Hella
    From a standpoint of the partially impartial observer, maybe they're trying to provide subtle hints?
    Jun 4, 2014
  2. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Theres this thing called a PM. It is recommended by admins to use when there is a problem. Yet, it seems that publicly insulting people is the correct way. Ill be sure to change my way to follow what admins do.
    Jun 4, 2014
  3. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Oh wait. Admins are publicly insulting me. Huh. Weird right?
    Jun 4, 2014
  4. Hella
    Hella
    It depends how you interpret the situation.
    You COULD either take it as an grievous insult to your honour, and demand a duel, as is your right as a knight in a technically medieval community.
    Jun 4, 2014
  5. Hella
    Hella
    Alternatively, you could read into the most horrific vandalism, which definitely has never happened before to anyone on this forum ever, and then (as I half-heartedly maintain the metaphor) return to the ranks of King Arthur's glorious legions, and continue to make new bosom-buddies making using of normal, non-constant-barrage-of-irritation-for-many methodology, often consider not to be baide.
    Jun 4, 2014
  6. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    In general, I have started to fall into more of a deep depression that have tried so hard to stay out of. Thats not your fault, but I liked my old sig and title. It made me laugh. But I guess I can't have that. Ever think that not everything has to be a joke, let alone at another's expense? If you want to say something, say it directly.
    Jun 4, 2014
  7. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Not everything is as it seems. People change over time. Ignoring people is OK. Ignoring time is not.
    Jun 4, 2014
  8. Hella
    Hella
    Firstly, depression is a crock of shit, and if you ever wanna talk about stuff that's happening, then I'm happy to listen.
    Jun 4, 2014
  9. Hella
    Hella
    Everything is easier if you can laugh about it. That's pretty much how I live my life; if you can't make a joke and a smile, then there's something distinctly wrong with how you're approaching the situation.
    Jun 4, 2014
  10. Hella
    Hella
    I don't necessarily agree with changing your private parts, but you're sure as hell not the first. Heh. If you weren't as prominent and didn't have any apparent potential to change, then you'd probably be receiving a metric shitload more warnings than you have been.
    Jun 4, 2014
  11. Hella
    Hella
    If it's any consolation, FBB has changed peoples signature to a reminder not to be terrible at grammar and such before, as well as for just being baide in the run up to the open beta.

Fuck, this was awkward to cut up into sections. ;-;
    Jun 4, 2014
  12. Duplolas
    Duplolas
    Thanks. I think humor is great, but at the right points. It not like you should make a dick joke during a funeral. There are times that it just shouldn't be done. It is my fault for putting blame on you guys. None of you knew about the stuff I am going through.
    Jun 4, 2014
  13. Hella
    Hella
    I dunno, it depends how many stiffs you can find in the coffin.
    And dude, no need to apologise. Just blame someone who will accept it as a badge of honour, like Kouji. :P
    Jun 4, 2014