1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Rayne

1. Rayne
    Rayne
    still wip :P
    Jun 28, 2014
  2. Haste
    Haste
    Sounding good! Small suggestion, the midbass/bass bassline riff is itching to go up an octave every once in a while every so many measures. Really dug on the intro, i was hoping for psytrance but i got dubstep. lol.
    Jun 29, 2014
  3. Rayne
    Rayne
    Jun 29, 2014
  4. Haste
    Haste
    Yeah i have some sony mdr 7510's, 50mm driver, 10h-30kh response. the song as a whole sounds pretty good, i would say that the high end of some of the swooshes/bassline gets a little fatiguing on the ears by the end.
    Jun 29, 2014
  5. Haste
    Haste
    It may need a small eq(maybe less high mid)/filter adjustment thats just my opinion though, dubstep isnt really my favorite genre anyways, I like more of a progressive/edgy/uplifting sound these days. but i try not to let my taste get in the way of music critique :P
    Jun 29, 2014
  6. Haste
    Haste
    Just listened on my monitors, not on high volume though. Someone in my house is sleeping, but from what i can hear, the sub department is lacking a bit, needs more definition on the different notes it hits.
    Jun 29, 2014
  7. Haste
    Haste
    Or the high end of the track needs to be turned down a few decibels so the sub hugs the track more.
    Again these are just my educated opinions and i dont mean to offend in any way, i figure i am helping you since you probably dont have 6 stereos to listen to it on to test it :P hope some of this helps.
    Jun 29, 2014